3 Permanent Color Hacks To Save Time + Make More Money
Shave Minutes Off Appointment Times With 10-Minute Color
1. Color correct tonal shifts with one application.
Between tricky green hues, banding and color correction, nailing tonal shift requests can be intimidating. John uses Matrix SoColor 10-Minute Pre-Bonded Permanent Haircolor for a quick, single application that takes cool clients warm for intentional tones that align with client’s inspo pics. Talk about formulation made easy!
Keep this in mind: This permanent color is formulated for virgin hair and regrowth touch-ups. The fast-acting formula keeps hair healthy and on-tone, eliminating any processing nightmares.
Pro tip: Skip the metal whisk to mix your formula and if your client’s hair is compromised, opt out of foils, too!
Check out John’s process using Matrix SoColor:
View this post on Instagram
2. Book more clients with faster processing times.
Think about all of your gray coverage clients. Now, think about how fast your appointment turn-around would be if full-coverage color only took 10 minutes—and protected the hair as it’s processing. SoColor 10-Minute Pre-Bonded Permanent Haircolor contains a pre-bonded formula that protects melanin-lacking strands. Plus, it allows a five-minute buffer window to control over-processing between 10 and 15 minutes.
Think of it this way: The faster, more efficient your appointments are, the more appointments you’ll be able to book. More time = more clients = more revenue for you!
As John always says, “Time is money, honey!” If only all color services were this quick!
SoColor 10-Minute Pre-Bonded Permanent Haircolor is a high kinetic dye, meaning it blends, moves and expands quicker than traditional dyes.
View this post on Instagram
Gray coverage, root touch-ups, seamless hairline blends—this 10-minute permanent color does it all.
3. Try this for seamless hairline touch-ups.
No client wants to leave with a dark line around their hairline that screams, “I just got my roots touched-up!” Make your clients’ hairline touch-up appointments that much easier with John’s simple application:
- Apply color directly to the hairline regrowth—it’s okay if some gets onto the skin. SoColor 10-Minute Pre-Bonded Permanent Haircolor won’t stain the skin, saving stylists precious minutes they would be spending scrubbing away at their client’s hairline with color remover.
- With fast-acting color, John recommends watching the touch-up “fade” into the client’s previous color as an indicator for processing time.
- Rinse color, shampoo and style.
See John’s application technique:
Plus, there are 10 neutral shades designed to match every client’s base color:
- Darkest Brown Neutral (503N)
- Darkest Brown Neutral Ash (503NA)
- Dark Brown Neutral (507N)
- Medium Brown Neutral (505N)
- Medium Brown Neutral Ash (505NA)
- Light Brown Neutral (506N)
- Dark Blonde Neutral (507N)
- Dark Blonde Neutral Ash (507NA)
- Medium Blonde Neutral (508N)
- Light Blonde Neutral (509N)
Get full-coverage results in just 10 minutes with this permanent color!
This content is sponsored.
The Last Product Launch Before Summer 2023
Food For Soft Multi-Use Hair Oil Serum
Food For Soft Rich Hydrating Treatment Mask
Food For Soft Hydrating Shampoo
Met Gala 2023: The Hottest Hair & Beauty Looks
Lil Nas X’s Natural Met Gala Curls
Tap + Tone: How To Make The Money Piece Pop
15 FREE Classes To Take For Hairstylist Appreciation Week
Tonal Control Pre-Bonded Acidic Gel-Cream Toners
Spring 2023’s Pro Beauty Product Launch
Editor’s Picks: 10 Hair Looks From The 2023 Oscars
2023 Hairstyling: 11 Trends You Need To Know
2023’s Biggest Haircut Trends
2023’s First Pro Beauty Product Launches
This Year’s BIGGEST Products: 2022’s Most Talked About
15 Styling Trends That Will Be Everywhere in Winter 2023
Every Pro Beauty Holiday Set For 2022
7 New Hair Products For Pro Stylists To Try This Season
8 Just-Launched Hair Products Stylists Need To Try
Bright Apple Red
Hello Fall: What’s Inside This Season’s BTC Beauty Box
Rachel Brosnahan’s Elegant Red Carpet Updo
Triple Freeze Extra Dry Neutral Fragrance
Mega Sleek Iron Smoother