What You Need To Know About IGK Hair’s Good Behavior Smoothing System
How To Extend Blowouts With IGK Hair’s Good Behavior Smoothing System
If there’s one thing we know for sure is that post-quarantine, some of our clients’ hair needed MAJOR damage control. But now, we’re seeing a lot of our regulars lean into the low-maintenance, relaxed vibe—so how do we extend their blowouts, salon-smooth strands and shine? Enter IGK Hair’s Good Behavior smoothing system, aka the TLC clients need.
First came Good Behavior Spirulina Smoothing Protein Spray (a keratin-like treatment in a can!) that cuts down blow-dry time and smoothes out strands. Then, IGK introduced Good Behavior 4-in-1 Prep Spray to help extend blowouts without frizz and flyaways. The newest member of the GB fam, the Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Balm, is perfect for controlling medium to thicker hair. We’re breaking down everything you need to know about this trio below!
Watch Co-Founder @aarongreniahair Share The Story Of Good Behavior Below!
View this post on Instagram
Here’s How To Use Each Product On Their Own Or Back-To-Back!
1. Good Behavior 4-in-1 Prep Spray
This multi-tasking prep spray is the first step in your client’s hair routine—it’s the perfect retail product for clients who complain about breakage and flyaways! The 4-in-1 spray detangles, controls frizz for up to 24 hours, protects against heat and adds shine to the hair. Its weightless formula features spirulina protein to strengthen and nourish hair and coconut oil to detangle without breakage.
How To Use
- Apply evenly to damp, clean hair.
- Comb through.
- Blow dry, diffuse or air-dry and style as desired.
Bonus: Prep Spray Pro Tips
- Use as a cutting lotion to keep hair damp without adding residue.
- This spray is perfect for bang trims, just apply directly to the fringe without wetting down the hair.
- Need to reset curls? Use the Prep Spray and scrunch to refresh curls and waves to prolong styles for 1 to 3 days.
Check Out This Air-Dried Transformation After One Application!
2. Good Behavior Spirulina Smoothing Protein Spray
It’s like a keratin treatment in a can with 24-hour frizz control and 450-degree heat protection! This smoothing spray features spirulina protein and innovative bonding polymers to mimic the smooth, high-shine and frizz-free results of a keratin treatment. It helps cut down blow-drying time and leaves hair soft and shiny. It’s heat-activated with your blowout and finishing with a flat iron will add maximum smoothness.
How To Use
- Mist over damp hair in sections. Spray directly to the roots to cut down blowout times by 20 to 30 percent.
- Comb through, ensuring every strand is thoroughly coated from root to tip.
- Blow-dry in sections to seal in the treatment with heat.
- Style as usual or apply again and finish with a flat iron for maximum smoothing.
Pro Tip: For the perfect frizz-free blowout that lasts, start with Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Spray or Blowout Balm (depending on hair type) and follow up with Good Behavior 4-in-1 Spray.
Smooth AF! Peep The Dramatic Results After Using Both The Spirulina Smoothing Spray + 4-in-1 Prep Spray 👀
3. Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Blowout Balm
This balm is a go-to for clients with medium to thick, unruly hair types that need extra control, nourishment and smoothing. The formula melts into the hair and flashes off during the blowout to prevent strands from feeling heavy or looking oily. The heat-activated balm mimics a keratin-like treatment for smooth, sleek and frizz-free results.
How To Use
- Prep the hair with the 4-In-1 Prep Spray.
- Apply the Blowout Balm to damp hair and comb through so all strands are covered.
- Blow-dry or diffuse to flash off the formula and achieve frizz-free results.
How To Choose Your Blowout Brush For Sleek, Wavy or Curly Results
- Use a paddle brush for a straight, sleek style.
- A round brush will help create body and waves.
- For curly and textured hair, make sure the hair is fully detangled before twisting. Use a comb to help twist for more uniform curls or your fingers for a more lived-in look before diffusing.
Check Out This Sleek Transformation!
Daisy Jones & The Six: Behind the Scenes with Lead Hairstylist MaryAnn Hennings
2023’s Top 9 Hair Trends For Men
2023’s Biggest Hair Color Trends
Contour Cutting: How It Works & Tips You Must Know
TikTok Star Alix Earle’s Warm, Golden Bronde
Big Time Volume Mousse
This Year’s BIGGEST Products: 2022’s Most Talked About
The Biggest Winter Haircut Trends Of 2023
Every Pro Beauty Holiday Set For 2022
7 New Hair Products For Pro Stylists To Try This Season
8 Just-Launched Hair Products Stylists Need To Try
The BTC Show 2022: 10 Things We Saw
Breaking News: 2022 #ONESHOT Hair Awards Winners
10 Hair Products You Need For Summer
Monthly Launch List: April 2022
Monthly Launch List: February 2022
These Haircut Trends Will Be Everywhere In 2022
MONTHLY LAUNCH LIST: HOLIDAY 2021
IGK Announces Partnership With Isabela Grutman
Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Blowout Balm
Watch: Dry Cutting & Heatless Styling Techniques
Beach Club Soft Texture Paste
Beach Club Bouncy Blowout Cream