SPARKS Launches New Haircolor Line Exclusively At SalonCentric
New Haircolor Line Launches Exclusively At SalonCentric
THIS JUST IN. Looking for a flexible new color system that uses a digital approach to formulating? SPARKS, a Henkel brand within its Beauty Care Hair Professional division, just launched exclusively in SalonCentric and State|RDA stores nationwide and online Oct. 1. This all-new system is tailored to future and current generations with a relatable, raw and unfiltered focus on the professional hair industry. Here’s how.
The company’s vision is for professional colorists to ignite their artistry with an inclusive, supportive online color community that offers interactive digital capabilities, education and support to help enable their success. Combined with a low cost, low inventory commitment and exclusive technology that works on all hair types, SPARKS is one of the brands leading the next generation of haircolor.
“With SPARKS, we wanted to create more than just a product line, but a brand that speaks to the upcoming generation of hairstylists and gives them a place to thrive,” said Stefan Mund, Regional Head, Henkel Beauty Care Hair Professional North America. “The impressive innovation and digital capabilities behind SPARKS make it a great addition to our strong portfolio of existing brands within the Henkel Beauty Care Hair Professional business.”
Next generation color needs next generation technology. SPARKS introduced 86 permanent shades across eight tonal families formulated with the Dual Action Color System—an advanced system comprised of two exclusive technologies that work simultaneously during the color process:
- Color Binding Technology: Two powerful amino acids drive color molecules deep into the hair and strengthen weak strands to reduce breakage and fight haircolor fading.
- Smart Oleo System: Three micro oleo agents work within the hair’s cuticle layers to repair broken sites and replenish naturally-occurring lipids for a mega dose of hydration.
The result? Stronger, hydrated hair with restored vitality, smoothness and vibrant tonality. The line focuses on technology and works to reconstruct the hair during the service, making it an ideal choice for all hair types and textures.
For the stylist who wants more space at their backbar, meet Color Transformer Drops. Imagine having two complete permanent and demi-permanent color collections without having to make space for both! These drops instantly convert permanent color into demi-permanent haircolor in just one simple step. The innovative transformer technology works by reducing the pH of permanent mixed haircolor formulas to create a tone-to-tone, deposit-only match that’s gentle on hair.
Oh, and did we mention there’s an app for that? Here are some pretty exciting SPARKS digital features:
- “Try Me” Augmented Reality experience, elevating the client consultation process by inviting them to visualize themselves in any SPARKS shade then talk through the process with their professional stylist.
- Formulator, where stylists can color with confidence using an AR-powered color formulator tailored to individual client’s hair type and desired result.
- Virtual swatchbook for instant viewing and searching through the SPARKS color families. It’s also paired with an interactive, curated platform where users can upload their formulas and share with others.
- Customer support, a direct line to the SPARKS Customer Experience Team for real-time solutions, color questions, product information and more.
BTC’s Visual Editor @shmeggsandbaconn slayed this dimensional pink blend with SPARKS!
In addition to the 86 permanent haircolor shades and the Color Transformation Drops, SPARKS also introduced:
- Powder Lightener formulated with powerful amino acids Lysine and Arginine to help nourish and protect fragile hair during the lifting process.
- Developers for every need, including 7, 13, 20, 30 and 40 volumes.
- Five semi-permanent creative color options.
- Six true-to-tone, vibrant toners.
14 ’90s-Inspired Chunky Money Piece Formulas
Watch: Twist & Tease Balayage Technique (In English & Spanish!)
Permanent Creme Color
Foiled Gray Blending
SPARKS Giving Away Free Product With New Stylist Programs
Dimensional Chocolate Blonde
Highlighting & Toning Curly Hair