Design.ME Announces Partnership With SalonCentric
Design.ME announced that their products will now be carried by SalonCentric, a U.S. distributor of salon professional products which operates in 48 states with more than 565 stores. This national partnership will offer stylists the opportunity to purchase Design.ME products in SalonCentric stores throughout the U.S. and at saloncentric.com beginning August 1, 2018.
“We are delighted to be partnering with SalonCentric in this rapidly evolving professional landscape,” said Design.ME CEO Safir Shnayderman. “Their ongoing commitment to providing exceptional service, business-building support, education and cutting-edge products designed to support professional salons, stylists and their customers is completely aligned with our mission and philosophy. We look forward to a long and successful relationship.”
SalonCentric will carry the full line, which includes:
- Puff.ME Volumizing Powder Mist—A lightweight, odorless powder in a pump that creates maximum volume and the ideal texture for updos and braids.
- Puff.ME Light—A lighter version of the popular Puff.ME that adds instant volume to fine to medium hair.
- PowderDRY.ME—A microemulsion that decreases blow drying time by up to 50 percent while controlling frizz and providing heat and UV protection.
- Fab.ME—With 18 benefits, Fab.ME breathes new life with a formula that defends against color fade, split ends, breakage, free radicals and heat damage. It also provides light conditioning, high-shine, hydration, strength and volume.
- Hold.ME—This hairspray provides three levels of support that lush locks will love. With just a twist, you can modify the level of hold from light to medium to strong.
- Puff.ME Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner—The dynamic duo adds intense volume to hair with a weightless, sulfate- and gluten-free formula that offers deep hydration and luscious shine while infusing the hair with added volume.
“SalonCentric works hard to provide the most innovative and quality products to our salons and stylists, and Design.ME is a brand that meets these requirements,” said Steve Orzel, Vice President of Merchandising & Planning for SalonCentric. “We are proud to be the exclusive, national partner of Design.ME and are sure our stylists will find the brand a fresh and distinctive introduction. We look forward to growing Design.ME’s success within SalonCentric stores and on saloncentric.com.”