The Best Hair & Beauty Launches Of November 2023
New Product & Tool Launches To Get You Through The Busy Holiday Season
The holidays are almost here which means you’re fitting more appointments than ever and even potentially bringing your scissors to Thanksgiving. So before you stock up on products and tools to get you through your packed schedule, consider adding the below new launches to your shopping cart. You deserve to treat yourself with products that are sure to help you end the year with flawless hair.
Joico’s new Inner Joi™ line is sustainable, 100 percent vegan and sure to spark joy. The line features three new collections to cater to different hair needs:
- Inner Joi™ Strengthen
- Includes a shampoo, conditioner and mask
- 90%+ naturally-derived ingredients
- Rich lather
- Gentle cleansing
- Free of SLS/SLES sulfates
- Inner Joi™ Hydrate
- Includes a shampoo, conditioner and detangler
- 86% naturally-derived ingredients
- Hair and scalp feel clean and refreshed
- Gentle cleansing & won’t leave scalp feeling tight
- Free of SLS/SLES sulfates
- Inner Joi™ Style
- Includes a blowout cream and sea salt spray
- Doesn’t leave hair feeling sticky
- 96%+ naturally-derived
- Vegan formulas
- Animal test-free
- Silicone, paraben and gluten-free
Have a client with damaged, split ends? Seal them up with Schwarzkopf Professional® FIBRE CLINIX™ Fortify Sealed Ends. It’s a nutrient-packed leave-in treatment that adds strength, resiliency and luminosity to damaged, over-processed hair.
Fortify Sealed Ends treatment helps reduces breakage, seal split ends and repairs midlengths to ends. Formulated with Triple Bonding and C21 Technology, this lotion will repair the inter-hair bonds and strengthen hair from the inside and out.
evo’s new at-home, three-minute conditioning treatment is designed for blondes and uses cationic hair dye to help boost color and keep hair vibrant for longer. Here’s its full list of benefits:
- It features reparative properties to help strengthen hair and reduce frizz
- Recommended for blonde, lightened or gray hair
- Instantly tones to brighten and extend the life of color-treated hair
- Revives, softens and conditions hair
- Restores and maintains moisture balance to reduce frizz and give brilliant shine
Give your clients the gift of stronger, healthier, more beautiful nails in just 14 days. CND® RXx™ has a breathable vegan formula that is water and oxygen permeable. The formula is infused with celery seed extract and Tsubaki oil to strengthen the natural nail, increase its thickness, leave it smoother and work as a barrier against outside stressors.
Wet Brush and Newman’s Own teamed up to launch a special edition Pro Detangler in deep blue. The color is inspired by legendary actor, race car driver and philanthropist Paul Newman’s blue eyes. The deep cobalt award-winning brush is loved for its ultra-soft Intelliflex® bristles that glide through tangles on all hair types with ease, minimizing pain, effort and breakage.
100% of profits from the brush will be donated to Newman’s Own Foundation, which will grant the funds to organizations like SeriousFun Children’s Network. SeriousFun is a global community of 30 camps and programs that delivers life-changing recreational experiences to children with serious illnesses, and their families.
Stockholm, Sweden-based Maria Nila is a professional vegan haircare brand bringing the latest and safest products to salons everywhere. Their newest launch? The Coils & Curls collection which features two definers, a finishing treatment, co-wash and oil in cream. Here’s what to know about the line:
- Each product is free from sulfates, parabens and silicones
- 100% vegan
- CO2 compensated packaging
- Contains ingredients like shea butter, jojoba oil, aloe vera and vitamin E to moisturize and condition for soft, healthy curls.
Calling all perfectionist barbers: You need the new Wahl Hi-Viz™ Trimmer which allows you to see the details of your blade work, leading to more precise cuts and results. The new trimmer is…
- Designed for maximum visibility with advanced precision blades.
- Features adaptive speed control and an ergonomic ComfortCurve™ design.
- Wahl‘s proprietary wide T-Blade with DLC coating for precision and low temperatures.
Olivia Garden wants to add a little razzle dazzle to your station this holiday season. The Dazzle Brush Collection is the latest addition to the brand’s OG Brushes. They come in metallic silver, gold and bronze and are made with 100 percent recycled materials (excluding the cushions and bristles).
Each brush is engineered with a scalp-hugging curved design and have been crafted for gentle, damage-free styling that provides comfort to stylists and their clients.
Japanese hair tool brand, YA-MAN, is celebrating their 45th anniversary by launching their Spa Styler Dry + Scalp Massage blow dryer and the YA-MAN Spa Styler Straight + Wave flat iron in the U.S.. Both come in white, gold and slate gray and here’s everything else you should know about the tools:
- Quickly and effectively dries hair for a frizz-free, bouncy and shiny finish
- Has an attachment for soothing and invigorating scalp massage, inspired by traditional Japanese head spas
- Is powered by a custom-engineered motor with a speed of 103,000 rpm to accelerate drying time
- A versatile flat iron that allows users to effortlessly achieve sleek, straight locks or soft, gentle waves
- Its spring plates provide optimal compression to avoid damage to hair cuticles
- Has a moisture pulse technology that emits millions of negative ions to seal in moisture, reduce static frizz, and enhance shine.