PBA Announces New Dates For International Salon + Spa Expo
ISSE Will Be Held In March 2021
The International Salon + Spa Expo (ISSE), hosted by the Professional Beauty Association (PBA), will be held March 13-15, 2021 in Long Beach, Calif. The event is traditionally held in January.
The PBA also announced that the 2021 North American Hairstyling Awards (NAHA) will take place on March 13, 2021. Subsequently, the NAHA entry period will be extended, now closing on Nov. 18, 2020. Finalists will be announced Jan. 14, 2021.
Safety initiatives ISSE attendees will notice in Long Beach include:
- GBAC Star Certification and enhanced cleaning protocols: Long Beach Convention Center is GBAC certified, which provides the venue staff with highly specific training on infectious disease sanitization and outbreak response. The venue is also deep cleaning, using new EPA-approved disinfecting products, and has enhanced employee training in disinfection techniques and frequency. Venue ventilation systems are regularly checked, including frequent filter changes, 24/7 air exchange circulation and increased ventilation speeds.
- Sanitization stations: These will be available throughout the show floor, classrooms and public spaces.
- Social distancing practices: Attendees will notice wider aisles, attendee maximums, and socially spaced classrooms and public spaces.
- Digital enhancements: In addition to the live experience, the PBA will feature a selection of ISSE experiences digitally.
- Additional measures: Temperature checks, face coverings or other health screening measures will be implemented as directed by the CDC at the time of the event.
For more information, visit probeauty.org.