Cosmopolitan Launches Extension Line
Ever heard of the magazine Cosmopolitan? Yeah…we thought so! And now one of beauty’s biggest publications is putting its weight behind a hair extension company. COSMOHair is here, and we have all the deets!
- I-Tip: Sold in 20-gram packs in 46 colors for $90
- Tape-In: 25 grams in 46 colors with 10 strips in a pack for $90
- Clip-In: 7 pieces (120 grams) of hair in 15 colors for the suggested retail price of $299
Going to ISSE?
As an added incentive to beauty pros, COSMOHair will launch its COSMOPro VIP Program at the International Salon and Spa Expo in Long Beach, Calif., Jan. 26 to 28. The program, available to any licensed cosmetologist, offers the opportunity to pay a one-time fee for significant discounts on future purchases. The VIP Program has three membership tiers. “We wanted to give beauty professionals the opportunity to save on the hair they need moving forward while giving them some great tools they need day-to-day,” Chris said.
- Gold Tier: Pay a one-time membership fee of $99 and receive 5 percent off all orders, plus get a color swatch, a tool pouch with crimping tool, shears and a razor, a four-pack of sectioning clips, a threading tool and a rat-tail comb. It also includes a COSMOHair window decal for a salon.
- Platinum Tier: Pay a one-time membership fee of $199 and receive everything in the Gold Tier, but with a 7.5-percent discount on orders, plus a cutting cape, cylinder jar with a 25-count pack of cyliders in all six colors, a bottle of solvent and cleanser and a one-year subscription to Cosmopolitan
- Black Tier*: Pay a one-time membership fee of $299 and receive 10 percent off all orders, plus a white leather suitcase with a tool pouch, clips, threading tool, comb and cutting cape, in addition to a large cylinder jar with a 125-count pack of cylinders in all six colors, 4-ounce bottles of solvent and cleanser, an I-Tip bundle, a Tape-In bundle and a two-year subscription to Cosmopolitan
*If 10 or more stylists from a single salon sign up for Black Tier VIP membership, the salon will get a free COSMOHair rounder and one bundle of every color to display (a $5,000 value).
Stop by the “World of Hair Extensions” booth at ISSE, which will combine COSMOHair, DreamCatchers and Hairlocs in one booth with an interactive experience for attendees, including giveaways and entertainment. Not going to ISSE? Keep an eye out for the “World of Hair Extensions” at other shows this year!
For more information, please visit cosmohairbycosmo.com/cosmo-professional.