Red Hot & Rooty
Now THIS is a color that is sure to turn some heads and it was created by none other than England-based stylist Jaymz Marsters (@jaymz.marsters). That siren red shade paired with a deep, smoky shadow root makes for a stunning combo and we’ve got all the deets for this red hot color. Check out the color formulas and steps below!
Total time: 4 hours
Pricing: £120 (About $160)
Who Did It
1. Use the edge of your brush to apply Formula A from the midlengths to the ends, feathering the formula about 3 inches from the scalp. Process at room temperature until a Level 8 is achieved.
2. Rinse, then apply Olaplex No.2 for 10 minutes. Blow-dry the hair, creating the desired parting.
3. Next, apply Formula B throughout the root area. Blend the formula down about 3 inches and smudge it about 2 inches more. Process, then shampoo the hair.
4. On towel-dried hair, apply Formula C from the roots to the ends. Process for 30 minutes at room temperature.
5. Rinse in cold water, condition with a hydrating conditioner, then blow-dry and style as desired.