Talk to the Hand: ’90s Nail Art Designs for Your Next Mani
Throwback Alert: ’90s Nails Are Your Next Mani Inspo
Spiky topknots, claw clips—AS IF! The ’90s are taking over beauty trends and your mani is next on the inspo list. This throwback nail art trend is all about vibrant colors, geometric shapes and retro squiggles. We’ve gathered the top eight looks from this hot trend for you to save for your next nail appointment. Keep scrolling for inspo!
1. It’s Giving: Roller Rink Carpet
2. ’90s Color Palette with ’90s Jewelry? DUH!
3. *Grabs Our Lisa Frank Lunchbox
4. Immediately Sings Saved By The Bell Theme Song
5. Stereo Sound Waves
6. “Chill Pill” Vibes
7. “Abstract Designs Are Boring—NOT”
8. Totally Buggin’ Over These Vibrant Waves