Last updated: August 06, 2020
10 Floral Nail Art Designs To Inspire Your Next Mani
10 Floral Nail Designs Because You Can Buy Yourself Flowers
Find yourself taking walks and stopping to smell the flowers more than usual this year? From nature walks to becoming an obsessive plant parent, adding some botanicals to your space can brighten anyone’s mood. So, to keep that petal-pushing energy all year, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite floral nail art designs that aren’t just groundbreaking—they’re down right breathtaking. Scroll down for some serious mani inspo!
1. Crystal Glass Nail Florals By @nagudziungles
2. This Pretty In Pink Rose Set By @sharices_naildesign Using LUXAPOLISH®
3. A Milk Bath Floral Set Of Our Dreams By @amyle.nails
4. This Birds Of Paradise Set By @liliyalehetacnd Is Giving Us Vacation Vibes Using CND™
5. Leafy Green Shorties From Nail Art Duo @heynicenails
6. Abstract Glass Florals Because—ART By @spifster
7. This Set By @buffcsjen Is Our Entire 2020 Mood
8. This Set By @ninanailedit Is Anything BUT Your Grandma’s Couch
9. Ethereal Pastel Petals By @claws.by.presh
10. Artsy Terrazzo Daisies From @beautyworksbyamy
Need More Nail Art Inspo? Click Here For Some Tie Dye Nail Art Designs To Match Those Quarantine Sweatsuits You Can’t Stop Wearing!