Aveda UN|Buttoned Tour: Get All The Deets
For the first time, Aveda is hosting a multi-city event to celebrate local artistry and learning. The Aveda UN|Buttoned Tour is an interactive, two-day show inclusive to all beauty professionals—meaning you don’t need to be affiliated with Aveda to attend! Get all the details below.
When: Five UN|Buttoned Tour dates are coming up:
- Feb. 18-19: Chicago
- Feb. 25-26: Los Angeles
- March 11-12: Charlotte, N.C.
- March 18-19: St. Louis, Mo.
- March 25-26: Seattle
Who: The tour is open to all—Aveda artists, students, salon owners and managers, plus any out-of-network beauty professional interested in learning more about the brand.
Cost: The two-day event costs $99.
What: From learning rotations for career and salon growth to an evening event that highlights local artists onstage, the two-day show is packed! Attendees will experience:
- Aveda Talk: Similar to TED Talks, Aveda Talk is where salon owners, managers, artists and students share their stories and passions.
- Aveda Jam: Local Aveda artists showcase their talents and techniques in a vibrant nightclub setting. New artists are encouraged to jump into the spotlight!
- Business Forum: Aveda-affiliated attendees can attend the Business Forum, where the brand will reveal its latest initiatives and strategies. Plus, they’ll learn about tools created for them to help grow their businesses.
- Learning Rotations: Salon owners, managers and artists learn through real-life examples and best practices. By developing action plans, attendees will receive the tools they need to bring marketing initiatives to life.
Visit avedaeducation.com for more info and to purchase tickets!