Pearl Ash Blonde
A soft, pearl blonde blend with a hint of ash? Yes please! Find out how Amanda Bergstrom did it below!
Who Did It
1. Apply Formula A to the new growth as a standard root touch-up. Process for 45 minutes, then rinse at the shampoo bowl.
2. Towel-dry the hair completely, then apply Formula B to the midlengths and ends. Procss for 10 minutes.
3. Shampoo with FIBREPLEX Sulfate-Free Shampoo, then condition with FIBREPLEX No. 2 Bond Sealer.
4. Towel-dry and prep for blow-drying with BC FIBREFORCE Fortifying Primer on the midlengths and ends.
5. Rough-dry the hair beginning at the nape, working your way around the head. Focus on drying the roots first.
6. Use a metal-core round brush to blow out the hair, focusing on smoothing the cuticle down. Finish with a 1-inch curling iron, curling in vertical sections away from the face.