Balayage: Chestnut + Chocolate
By Patricia Nikole
This guest of Patricia Nikole, aka @paintedhair to her 704k Insta followers, wanted a toned-down but still vibrant multidimensional blend. We think Patricia totally delivered! It was the client’s first session and Patricia transformed her over 4.5 hours. And a PSA from Patricia you can share with your guests: “Please remember that color corrections take time and investment,” she said. “Sometimes three or more sessions to fully correct haircolor that is uneven or compromised! Trust your stylist and work with them to achieve your hair goals.”
Who Did It
1. Patricia always starts with a trim to get rid of dead and/or damaged ends to create healthy length over time!
2. Apply Formula A from roots to ends to fill the hair and slightly lift the base. Process for 20 minutes, then rinse.
3. Create dimension by adding a lowlight outline with Formula B. Process for 20 minutes, then rinse.
4. Do a session of @paintedhair’s signature technique with Formula C on the new growth and apply conditioner to separate the blonde in the ends.
5. Apply Formula D from roots to ends. Process 20 minutes, shampoo, condition, blow-dry and style.
Watch the process!