5 Things You Must Include In Your Instagram Bio
Instagram Bio: 5 Things Every Hairdresser Should Include
Whether you’re looking to get more clients, become a brand educator or gain personal brand awareness—your Instagram bio is the best place to start. We’re getting down to the basics of what to include and why it’s important, so you can make yourself easy to find on IG. Plus, snag a few tips on making your name search-friendly. Just keep scrollin’!
Why Your IG Bio Is Important
This is how people:
- Find YOU and YOUR BUSINESS.
- Learn where you are located.
- Book appointments through DM or click through to your website.
5 Things Your Bio Must Include
- Location: city & state
- Category/Speciality: balayage, lived-In hair, bobs & lobs, etc.
- Call To Action: link to schedule an appointment, reserve a spot in a class, affiliate link for product purchases, etc.
- Contact Information: phone number, website & email address
Peep a few examples of great IG bios below 👀
Pro Tip: Use a “link in bio” feature to put all of your important links in one place!
Name Field—Why It Matters!
Use your name field to describe who you are and what you do. This field is searchable, so this will make it easier for clients to find you.
Remember: Include Your first AND last name.
Here’s why—when clients, brands and publications are looking to feature you or contact you, this will make it easy for them. Your page should be as search-friendly as possible to get more opportunities.
Here’s an example of a search-friendly name field!
Watch BTC’s digital show Social Climbing for 10+ hours of education and learn everything you need to know to grow on Insta. Get 24/7 lifetime access AND recieve a 50-page digital workbook to personalize your show experience. Click here!