Natural Golden Curls
By Nill Vale
Here’s one of the MANY reasons we love curls—they give blondes that extra POP by reflecting light with layered ribbons of highs and lows. But what techniques are best for achieving bright golden tones while maintaining the integrity of the curl pattern? Blonding specialist Nill Vale (@nill.vale) breaks down how to create bombshell curls in the video below, then scroll for the how-to steps and the color formulas!
Watch The Full How-To In The IGTV Below!
View this post on Instagram
Who Did It
1. Apply Formula A to lift the curls for a full-head application, brushing out and backcombing each section. Separate and secure sections with papers (instead of foils.) Process until desired lift is achieved, then rinse.
2. Wash with TRUSS Professional Curly Shampoo to restore the natural curl pattern after brushing and lightening.
Pro Tip: “[This shampoo] gently cleanses while nourishing and revitalizing the hair, as its formula does not compromise the natural hydration of the hair fiber,” shares Nill.
3. Tone with Formula B for a more natural-looking golden blonde. Process, then rinse.
4. Wash with TRUSS Professional Curly Shampoo and Conditioner to bring softness to the curls and detangle the hair.
5. Working in sections, apply TRUSS Professional Curly Twist to texturize individual hair strands and hydrate curls. Stretch each section, apply the leave-in cream and release gently scrunching upward.
6. Finish with TRUSS Professional Fluid Shine, spraying evenly throughout the hair to add shine and prevent frizz.
Check Out The OMG-Worthy Finished Results Below!