Iced Champagne Blonde
By Catherine Long
Thirsty, anyone? We def are now that we’ve seen this refreshing iced champagne blonde from BTC Team Member Catherine Long, aka @catherinelovescolor. No lowlights here—that’s just the client’s natural color and the technique Catherine used (a combo of babylights and balayage). And she tones with a treatment! Keep scrolling for the deets.
Depending on hair length and thickness, Catherine charges $275-$300 for this service.
Check out this similar technique! SO SATISFYING!
Who Did It
1. Apply Formula A in babylights up the back and sides of the head, working from 20-volume developer to 30-volume developer as necessary.
2. Balayage the ends left out of the foils with Formula A.
3. Process with no heat and check each section frequently, removing the foil from sections as they are finished processing.
4. Rinse and shampoo with TRUSS Professional Blond Shampoo to neutralize yellow tones and restore elasticity.
5. Tone for 1 to 2 minutes with TRUSS Professional Deluxe Prime Champagne Blond to tone while treating the hair and restoring conditioning agents.
6. Rinse and deep condition with a cocktail of TRUSS Professional Blond Mask and one pump of TRUSS Professional K Recovery. The mask provides extra hydration and frizz control while the treatment repairs the hair’s interior cortex—Catherine swears this combo will leave your client’s hair feeling like silk!