Sandy Blonde Babylights
You guys adored this radiant sandy blonde on our Insta (over 24K likes), so of course we had to get the deets! Colorist Ashley Pac (@hairby.ashleypac) gave us the rundown on how she created this gorgeous color using thin and thick babylights all along the head. Scroll down to grab the formulas and the steps below!
Who Did It
1. Start by sectioning the hair into a mohawk.
2. Weave thin babylights using Formula A to the back sections and along the sides of the head.
3. Next, use Formula A to create heavy babylights along the face frame.
4. Let the hair process until it reaches a pale Level 10 and rinse.
5. Glaze the hair using Formula B and let process.
6. Rinse, blow-dry and then style as desired.