7 Diagrams That’ll Take Your Blonding Game To The Next Level In 2020
Take Your Blonding Game To The Next Level In 2020 With These 7 Diagrams
We think it’s safe to say 2019 was (unofficially) the year of diagrams, specifically blonding diagrams. And let’s be real, what’s not to love about these visual posts that pinpoint exactly where to place lightener for maximum brightness and dimension? So because blonding, balayage, shadow roots and money pieces won’t be going anywhere, we’re sharing seven genius diagrams that’ll take your blonding game to the next level in 2020. See them all below, then tap each pic for the placement breakdown!
1. 3 Ways To Paint A Money Piece
2. Root Shadow Vs. Root Melt—Do You Know The Difference?
3. Halo Foilayage: 2 Tips To Create Depth & Dimension
4. How To Fix A Botched Balayage Service
5. How To Foil Highlights 3 Ways
6. 5 Placement Tips For Creating Depth & Dimension
7. Color Placement: 4 Diagrams For Better Blondes
Do some of your blonde-haired clients want to give fashion colors a try? CLICK HERE to learn if pre-toning is necessary!