Sandy Blonde Babylights Refresh
Remember that sandy blonde babylights formula we posted back in July? Well, colorist Ashley Pac (@hairby.ashleypac) has returned with a sequel and it’s racking up the likes on our Insta—22k and counting! She shared with us how she refreshed this client’s color a couple months later and turned it into the perfect shade of ash blonde, and we’re sharing it below. Keep scrolling for the deets!
Who Did It
1. Create a Mohawk section, leaving out the sides.
2. Starting in the back, apply Formula A in medium-sized weaves. Continue until you get a few sections away from the face.
3. Then, heavily apply babylights around the face with Formula A.
4. Continue applying Formula A to the side sections in a horizontal weave.
5. Let the hair process for 30 minutes or until it reaches a Level 10, then rinse.
6. Glaze the hair with Formula B and let process.
7. Rinse, blow-dry and then style as desired.