LAVENDER ROSE TWO-TONED BOB FORMULA
Torn between pink and purple? Do BOTH! Two-toned color is the perfect solution to give your indecisive client what they want as a fresh on-trend look and John Nguyen (@john.n1115) did just that. Scroll through for all of the details!
Total Chair Time: 6.5 hours
Price: $350 ( color: $265 + cut: $85)
Who is the ideal client for this look?
This look is for the client who wants a bold yet soft look. Because this requires a Level 9/10 canvas, the lighter your client’s natural starting level the better. Clients with a darker natural starting level can still have this look, it is just important to communicate to them that it could take multiple sessions to achieve this look safely.
What maintenance is required for this look?
Because pastel tones are so soft to begin with, at-home maintenance is very important. “It is crucial to recommend this client a conditioner mask with color in it to maintain hues and prevent fading,” suggests John. “If this client only washes her hair once a week in cold water her color will still look good on the fourth week post-service,” says John.
Who Did It
1. Taking thin sections in foils, apply Formula A to 1/2-inch away from the root to the ends.
2. Apply Formula A to the roots. Let process until desired.
3. Rinse, shampoo, dry and repeat steps 1 and 2.
4. Rinse, shampoo and dry. Section the front 2 inches from ear-to-ear.
5. Apply Formula B to the back section from roots to ends.
6. Apply Formula C to the 2-inch section in the front from roots to ends.
7. Process all formulas for 40 minutes.
8. Rinse with cold water. Do NOT shampoo.
9. Apply Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDEME Keratin Restore Bonding Mask for All Blondes for 20 minutes.
10. Rinse and style as desired.