Hailey Baldwin’s Rose Blush 🌹
It seems Mrs. Bieber was ready for a haircolor change in the new year and she drew inspiration from her 2018 Met Gala look! Hailey Baldwin ditched her signature rooty blonde locks for an on-trend rose blush and we’re OBSESSED. Find out how celeb stylist Florido (@florido), a stylist at Nine Zero One Salon, created this dreamy pastel pink haircolor below!
Who Did It
1. Highlight the hair with Formula A and process until she reaches a healthy Level 9. “I didn’t really tone much because for this color a little warmth is OK,” shares Florido.
2. Rinse, then apply Formula B from roots to ends. Process for 20 minutes.
3. Rinse again, then shampoo with Joico K-PAK Color Therapy Shampoo.
4. Then, treat the hair with Joico K-PAK Color Therapy Luster Lock.
5. Rinse, blow-dry and style as desired.