Erin Andrews’ Dimensional Blonde & Gray Coverage Color Formulas
What’s the best way to keep the gray away? Here’s a dimensional, rooty (and celeb-worthy!) blonde formula your clients will thank you for. Celebrity colorist Justin Anderson (@justinandersoncolor) created this rich and multi-tonal haircolor for his client, sportscaster and TV host Erin Andrews, and we’re obsessed! Get the formulas, steps and watch Justin in action below.
Who Did It
1. Start by applying Formula A and create highlights throughout.
2. For a rooty effect, saturate without pulling the lightener all the way to the root.
Pro Tip: Justin recommends using 10-volume developer or lower for gray coverage to avoid brassy and red tones as the color fades.
3. Then, apply Formula B between the foils, dragging the base color into the foils to slightly blend.
4. Process for 45 minutes, and 5 minutes before washing, drag down the base color with your fingers to blend the highlights. Then, wash with dpHUE ACV Rinse.
5. Skip the gloss, and style!
6. Finished Look