Deep Dimensional Rose
At first glance, what do you see when you look at this haircolor? Although you might just see pink, there are far more colors at play here than what meets the eye. That’s what Alaina Gregor of Glitz NXT in Auburn Hills, MI was going for when she created this beautiful color. Look closely and see existing tones of red, orange, and peach shine through. Here is how to achieve this deep dimensional rose.
Who Did It
1. Start by applying Formula A throughout the entirety of the base. Balayage paint over existing highlights to bring out a more violet reflection. Process for 30 minutes.
2. Rinse, shampoo, and towel-dry.
3. Apply a generous amount of Prepare by Elumen over a shampoo bowl; comb through to the ends.
4. Apply Formula B from roots to ends, allowing them cool down the harsher copper tones to a soft peach tonality. Process under heat for 25 minutes and cool at room temperature for 5 minutes.
5. Shampoo, condition and style.