Darker Blonde Balayage Transformation | Formula & Application
Talk about a balayage transformation! Your clients do everything in their power to make their color last, but sometimes you just can’t fight the regrowth anymore. This gorgeous color and cut comes all the way from down under and we’re obsessed! Kaitlin Cunningham (@hairbykaitlinjade), a stylist at Hair & Harlow in Australia, took her client’s regrowth and transformed it into this beautiful darker blonde balayage. And we got the how-to so your clients can rock this hot hairstyle, too.
Natural/Starting Level: Natural Level 4
- Formula A (roots): K.blonde Compact Bleaching Powder-Cream + 20-volume developer + Olaplex No.1
- Formula B (ends): K.blonde Compact Bleaching Powder-Cream + 10-volume developer + Olaplex No.1
- Formula C: K.blonde Compact Bleaching Powder-Cream + 30-volume developer + Olaplex No.1
- Formula D: ¾ Collage 6/00 + ¼ Gloss Color Rinse 8/22
- Formula E: Collage 10/22
Darker Blonde Balayage Color Application
- Apply Formula A on the roots, approximately 1 centimeter apart, in foils with a fine/natural weave. Then, apply Formula B on the ends. Around the foils, freehand paint Formula C. Process for 30 minutes.
- At the bowl, apply Formula D at the roots and comb it through to the mid-lengths. Process for 5 minutes then apply Formula E on the ends. “I did a darker toner on the roots to the ends to achieve a balayage,” shares Kaitlin.
How To Price This Service
- Color: $200
- Olaplex: $80
- Cut: $80
- Total: $360
Use this low maintenance darker blonde balayage transformation formula and application steps for stunning results.
Looking for more blonde balayage techniques? Check out the articles below.
- Adding Dimension To Blonde Balayage
- Gray Coverage + Blonde Balayage
- Honey Blonde Balayage Formula + Step By Step
- Golden Blonde Balayage Formula + Step By Step