Y.S. Park 451 Wooden Styling Brush
- Great for straightening hair!
- The different colored rows of bristles is a great guide for beginning stylists and for educators, especially when learning (or teaching) different styling techniques that require the use of specific portions of a brush.
- The rubber portion (where the bristles are implanted) is the same material as a baby pacifier, which has superb resistance against heat and moisture. It also creates firm natural tension for straightening hair and adds sheen.
- 7 rows
- Size: 48x41x212 mm
- Weight: 77g
Y.S. Park Satisfaction Guarantee & Terms
Our Satisfaction Guarantee
Full refunds (less the shipping charge by the carrier) are given within 30 Days with a copy of the receipt.
- Merchandise must be returned unopened/unused in its original packaging.
- Merchandise returned in its original condition but with opened packaging will be refunded but subject to a 20% repacking/handling fee.
- No refunds after 30 days will be given.
Exchanges are allowed before 90 days of purchase.
- After 30 days of purchase exchanges are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
All items for return MUST have an RMA# noted on the box or receipt. This number can be obtained by calling our office at (800) 760-3010, ext. 10. Items returned without an RMA# will not be accepted.
Shipping and Handling
All products are shipped FOB Hawthorne, CA to valid addresses in the USA. Shipping and handling charges are based on the products in your order.
Damaged In Transit
Please thoroughly inspect all items for shipping damage before accepting delivery. Do not accept goods if damage is visible on shipping carton. If damage has occurred to the products inside, keep the shipping carton and item and notify us within 5 working days. We will file a damage claim on your behalf and ship you a replacement (via ground service). The carrier may elect to send an inspector to view the damage prior to approving the claim.
We stand behind all YS Park products that we sell. All products are warranted for 1 year from the original date of purchase, unless otherwise noted. Our warranty does not cover any physical damage caused by misuse or mishandling by the user.
Normal wear and tear, dropping item, product build up, unauthorized modification, and improper usage of the product will void all warranty claims.
Products covered under the 1 year manufacturer’s warranty period will be repaired or replaced free of charge IF they are found to be covered by the warranty’s terms.
Please keep your receipt to validate your warranty coverage.