Adolf Biecker Salon in Strafford, Blue Bell, and Philadelphia, PA are seeking full-time and part-time Stylists and Colorists to join our team! Apply today if you are passionate about hair, desire working with a creative team in an upscale salon environment, and are dedicated to exceeding your guests’ expectations with each experience!
Adolf Biecker Stylists and Colorists uphold our experience standards and commitment to exceptional guest care in our AVEDA salons. They specialize in either color or cutting/styling services by displaying extensive technical skills specific to their craft.
Pay is hourly or commission, whichever is greater, and there is an opportunity to earn commission on product sales. In addition to competitive pay, all team members are provided Paid Time Off and offered 401(k). Full-time members are also provided Holiday pay and offered many optional benefits like medical, dental, and disability insurance.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Recommend and provide individualized hair services and treatments
- Promote and educate guests on AVEDA products, services, and treatments
- Remain current on certifications and new trends in the industry
- Strive to meet benchmark goals on productivity, retention and pre-booking
- Maintain work stations to sanitation and salon standards
- Pennsylvania State Cosmetology License
- Professionally developed hair cutting and styling techniques.
- Established book of clients is preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional, fashion forward image
- 2+ years industry experience preferred
Jean Madeline Inc. has been an industry leader for 90 years by creating exceptional experiences through education, wellness and dedication, in our institutes, spas, salons & the beauty industry.
Please view our websites to learn more about our organization at www.jeanmadeline.com