Soft Shadow Root Pink
Pairing her favorite fashion hue with a trendy shadow root is one way to give her a little dimension while toning down the vibrancy. Looking for the perfect pink formula? Check out this soft shadow root pink from California-based stylist Tina Ong (@vividtina). It’s the perfect blend of bold meets smoky, and we’ve got all the deets!
Total time: 5 hours
Pricing: $360 (includes cut, treatment and style)
Who Did It
1. Babylight the entire head with Formula A and place in between foils. Process until she reaches a Level 8/9.
2. Shampoo, rinse, then blow-dry the hair.
3. Apply Formula B to the roots and Formula C from the midlengths to the ends. Run a wide-tooth comb through the hair from the roots to the ends to blend the formulas together. Process for 30 minutes.
4. Rinse, then apply a dime-sized amount of Formula18 Hair Mask. Process for 30 minutes under the dryer for an intense treatment that’ll help maintain the integrity of her hair.
5. Towel-dry and apply Formula18 Leave-In Conditioner. Comb through, then apply a tiny drop of Formula18 Repair Oil.
6. Comb through again, blow-dry and style as desired.