Pink Lemonade Color Formula from CHI
Bring back summer! With CHI’s newest color creation—Rock your Pink. A little bit punk, a little bit pretty, this vibrant, pink hue will wow all your summer-loving clients. And paired with this shaggy, punk crop, it’s a true knockout. Get the color formulas below!
Who Did It
1. Prelighten hair to a level 8 using CHI Blondest Blonde (following manufacturer’s directions).
2. Apply CHI Chromashine Pure Pink to the root area (staying 1/8 inch off the scalp) and through 1 to 2 inches of the hair to create a darker, contrasting base color.
3. Next, apply and blend CHI Chromashine Bright Pastel Pink from midshaft to the ends, blending the lighter color with the darker contrasting base to create seamless color going from dark to light.
4. Process under low heat for 10 minutes and cool for five minutes.
5. Rinse and shampoo with CHI Infra Shampoo and seal with CHI Ionic Color Lock Treatment for five minutes. Dry and style as desired.