Ocean Blue Color Formula
Does the freezing winter weather have you craving a tropical getaway? Us too, friends. Us too. Anthony (@anthonystyleshair), a stylist at Salon Avanti in Stockton, Calif. MORE
Who Did It
1. Using a back-combing technique all over, take zigzag sections and apply Formula A in foils. “My client was Filipino so she lifted super duper red. I had to reapply my bleach twice,” shares Anthony.
2. Once Formula A is applied to the entire head, place her under lamps for 40 minutes, checking the integrity of the hair every 10 minutes.
3. Next, bring her to the bowl and shampoo her with Fanola No Yellow Shampoo. “She lifted amazingly well to a 7/8,” notes Anthony.
4. Tone using Formula B, rinse and then dry the hair back at the chair.
5. Saturate using Formula C and process for 30 minutes. Rinse, then apply an Olaplex treatment for 10 minutes.