Iridescent Pop Of Pink
Do you ever grab your salon bestie and make some hair magic happen?! That’s exactly what Charleston-based stylists Samantha Aylor (@samanthaaylor) and Kendall Phelps (@kendalldoeshair27) did when Samantha wanted to switch up her everyday blonde and play with pink—and we have everything you need to try this with a friend behind the chair. Click the beaker to grab the color formulas, then check out the application steps below!
Who Did It
- Apply Formula A and create highlights throughout, then process.
- Directly before rinsing the highlights, mix Formula B.
- Rinse and apply Formula B to damp hair globally.
- Process for 25 minutes, then rinse.
- Blow-dry and style as desired!