Going gray is a choice! This shining, rich gray has the slightest touch of lilac, giving us a fresh take on this trendy look.
Who Did It
1. Create 1 to 2-inch diagonal sections around the whole head, then tease each section one to two times and apply Formula A to the hair left unteased. Fold in foil and allow to process to a Level 10.
Pro Tip: Remember, the less you backcomb each section, the blonder your end result will be.
2. Rinse, shampoo with Color Protect Post Color Shampoo and condition with your choice of Paul Mitchell conditioner. Blow-dry the hair.
3. Apply Formula B to the base, creating a cool, shadowed root.
4. In large diagonal forward sections, alternate Formulas C and D from the shadowed base through the ends, creating a dimensional silver tone.
5. Process for 20 minutes and rinse. Shampoo with Color Protect Post Color Shampoo and condition with your choice of Paul Mitchell conditioner.