Easy, Breezy, Beach Blonde
Easy, breezy and beach blonde? Sounds like the perfect summer haircolor, right?! We know, and that’s why we got the scoop on this beautiful blonde color formula from L’Oréal Professionnel. It’s quick to create, perfect for the year’s hottest months and only requires one formula (we know you’re all about that life!). Here’s how it’s done.
Who Did It
1. On towel-dried hair, divide the hair into quadrants at the shampoo sink.
2. Using an applicator bottle, apply Formula A all over on the midlengths and ends.
3. After 5 to 10 minutes (time determined by your desired end result), reapply Formula A as an all-over retouch.
4. Let hair process up to 30 minutes or to your desired level of lift.
5. Next, wet the hair, emulsify, rinse and shampoo twice with L’Oréal Professionnel Post Color Shampoo.
6. Lastly, condition and lock in the color with Série Expert Powerdose Color A•OX in-salon treatment.
Colorist Pro Tips:
• When lifting up to two levels, let hair process for 30 minutes. When lifting one level, let process for 15 to 20 minutes.
• Use an applicator bottle for speed and precision when applying Blond Studio Sunkissed Lightening Oil at the sink.