Dimensional Vanilla Blonde
Can blondes be low maintenance AND dimensional? You betcha! Sebastian Marshall (@sebastian_marshall) from Blow Beauty Salon in St. George, Utah created just that for his client and got 11.6k symbols of love on Instagram for his gorgeous blonde! His secret? He combined a shadow root and a base smudging technique. Totally perfect. Check out the how-to below!
Who Did It
1. Highlight using Formula A.
2. Apply Formula B in zones 1 and 2, smudging down between the foils and making sure to leave the ends out.
3. Process until desired level is achieved, then shampoo, rinse and towel-dry.
4. Smudge the base once again using Formula C, and process for the full processing time.
5. Shampoo and condition with purple shampoo and conditioner, then rinse and style as desired.