We’re Crushing On This Lush Fall Rose🌹
By Sheyla Willerford
Any colorist will tell you, the most important thing is keeping the integrity of your client’s hair. That’s why Sheyla Willerford (@hunaayhair) insisted on giving her client that deep lush rose she wanted…but in two appointments, and here are the steps + formulas Sheyla used to make it happen.
Who Did It
Client came in with washed-out, Level 5 brunette/red hair. Sheyla balayaged her client during their first session and added the rose color during the second.
1. Balayage using Formula A with foils. Let process for 35 minutes on medium heat.
2. Remove foils and saturate the ends with Formula A for 5 to 10 minutes, using no heat.
3. Rinse, shampoo and condition using Matrix Brass Off Shampoo.
4. Towel-dry and tone using Formula B. Then, rinse, dry and style as desired.
1. Tone the balayage color with Formula C. Then, use a 1 ¼ curling iron and braid the hair for a final end result.