Beige Shadow Root
By Kimberly Ibbotson
Trust us when we say nude and beige tones will be this year’s fave colors, and this example from BTC Team Member Kimberly Ibbotson (@kimberlytayhair) is a perfect example. A soft shadow root with color that shifts in the light? YES! This color styled with a wavy texture? Sign us up! Get the deets below.
Who Did It
1. Separate the hair into four sections. Starting in the back, apply Formula A to the base pulling through 2 inches.
2. Apply Formula B through the middle and ends of the hair. Let the color process for 15 minutes.
3. Finish with a TIGI® Professional Copyright Custom Care™ Treatment Base with both Smooth and Shine boosters.
4. Prep hair with Design.ME Fab.ME Leave-In Treatment. Apply Design.Me PowerDry.Me blow-dry mist and blow dry.
5. Curl with BaByliss®PRO Nano Titanium 1.25-Inch Curling Iron.
6. Finish with Design.Me Puff.Me volumizing powder spray.