Balayage: Toasted Almond Ash
Need some transformation inspiration for the new year? This blended balayage created by @beautyby_kii is the total makeover. Combining teased highlights with specifically-placed balayaged panels and a Shades EQ gloss, this ashy blonde is what dreams (and #hairgoals) are made of.
Who Did It
1. Section the hair at the client’s natural part line.
2. Using Formula A, start in the front and create a teased, weaved highlight. Then every two weaved foils, skip the highlight and balayage the ends for a rooted, multidimensional look. Feather up the lightener and be sure to blend out any harsh lines.
3. Let hair process, then wash and lightly condition hair at the sink.
4. On towel-dried hair, apply Formula B at the root, blending down about three inches. Let process and rinse.
5. Tone the entire head using Formula C on towel-dried hair for 5 minutes. Then finish with Olaplex No.2, shampoo and condition and style as desired.