Create Silver Lavender In Under 5 Minutes!
Fast Fashion Color—Create Silver Lavender In Under 5 Minutes!
Ready to start creating fast fashion colors? Like creating a shade of lavender in less than five minutes? If you need some proof that this IS possible before becoming a true believer, keep scrolling, because we’re about to break it all down.
BTC team member Sami Schneider (@samihairmagic) recently took one of her blonde clients to a lust-worthy shade of lilac using Watercolors Intense Shampoo (a color-depositing shampoo with serious intensity!).
Scroll through Sami’s Insta post below to see the before-and-after shots, plus the in-process video.
Get The Look:
- Starting on previously-lightened hair, apply Watercolors Intense Silver with a dash of Watercolors Intense Purple.
- Apply the shampoo thoroughly and let sit for 3 to 5 minutes before rinsing out. The longer the shampoo is on the head, the deeper the color will be.
- To create an even richer color outcome, repeat Steps 1 and 2.
How It Works:
- The shampoo works best on Level 7 hair or higher.
- The vibrancy depends on how long the shampoo processes on the hair.
- Each shampoo application deposits more color, and colors can be mixed together.
- The color lasts about two to three washes before it starts to fade.
- Watercolors Intense Shampoo is ideal for clients who want to maintain fashion colors at home, or for a quick, commitment-free color service.
Want some more inspo? Scroll down for more ways the BTC team members are using Watercolors Intense Shampoos to create fast fashion colors.
@deathbycouture’s Lilac Shadow Root + Silver Ends
QUICK TIP: Color the hair first, then lock it in with Watercolors Intense Shampoo! Here’s how:
- First, color the hair and create the shadow root using different purple, gray and silver color formulas. Then let process.
- Next, to solidify the tone on the mids and ends, apply Watercolors Intense Shampoo Silver on damp hair—run the shampoo through the hair, without lathering it—and let sit for 5 minutes. Then rinse.
@elissawolfe’s Purple + Pink Combo
QUICK TIP: Mix two Watercolors Intense Shampoos together to create a color melt effect. Here’s how:
- On prelightened hair, apply Watercolors Intense Shampoo Purple at the roots and Watercolors Intense Shampoo Pink from the mids to the ends, leave on for five minutes.
- Skip the conditioner and rinse for a blended, shiny end result.
4 Ways To Safely Transition To & From Fashion Colors
Commitment-Free Rose Gold
1 Way You Never Thought To Use Color-Depositing Shampoo
Pre-Toning With Color-Depositing Shampoo—Here’s How It Works
Boost Your Ticket With This Moneymaking Add-On Service Idea
Lilac Rosé Color Melt
Fast Fashion Color How-To: Metallic Mauve
Video How-To: 8-Foil Makeover + No-Commitment Color Melt
Watercolors DD Intense Color
Watercolors Intense Shampoos
Tressa Watercolors Clear Color Extending Shampoo
Tressa and KIS Haircare Presents Organic Transitions