LONDON: BTC “On Tour” October 21st.
Everything You Need To Know About BTC “On Tour” In London On Oct. 21
Behindthechair.com is “ON TOUR.” We’re taking over six cities: New York City. Chicago. Dallas. Washington, D.C. London. Nashville. England, you’re next!
- Where: London, England
- Date: October 21, 2019
- Times: Approx. 11:00AM-8:00PM
- Location: Indigo at The O2 // 205 Peninsula Square, Greenwich Peninsula, London SE10 0ES, UK
- Tickets: CLICK HERE To Buy Your “On Tour” London Tickets ASAP!
You’ll See: Icons & Influencers Together Onstage Like You’ve Never Seen Before
Watch and learn from different brands, artists, icons and influencers taking the stage together. Get six+ hours of LIVE hair education with audience, interact with sponsor brands, meet the artists and try new products and tools.
6 Hours Of Education From Different Brands Taking The Stage Together!
- Inspiration: Be inspired by BTC Founder & Creative Director Mary Rector (@marybehindthechair).
- Haircutting: Wearable Cuts & New Techniques.
- Color: Balayage & Blonding.
- Styling: Braiding & Finishing.
- Social Media & #ONESHOT Panel: Learn from the industry’s top social influencers.
Artist Lineup Coming Soon!
We’re bringing a stacked lineup of America and Europe’s MOST ICONIC and INFLUENTIAL hair artists, educators and social influencers from different brands together.
Now, Here Are 5 Things You Can Expect At “ON TOUR” London!
1. Snag VIP Tickets For Early Entry, Meet The Artists & Choice Of Best Seats
Want to experience a VIP meet and greet—aka hang out, chat and snap photos with your favorite artists? VIP ticket holders get early entrance, an artist meet and greet, first dibs on seating, lifetime access to an online playback of the entire show, a BTC swag bag (over $50 value!) and a $50 gift card to ARC Scissors™—purchase yours now!
2. Experience 6+ Hours Of Interactive Education
Are you #btcready for top education? Here’s what you can expect on the stage:
- See different brands and artists collaborate together ONSTAGE. Watch six+ hours of live, interactive hair education from 15 of the BIGGEST industry names in balayage, blonding, cutting and haircolor. Plus, learn from experts in social media and celebrity hair.
- Watch the social media and #ONESHOT panel to learn how you can become a social expert.
- Takeaway tips and techniques you can bring back to the salon ASAP.
- Attendees will have the opportunity to participate and engage with artists onstage for an interactive educational experience.
3. Try New Products & Tools
One of our favorite parts about BTC “On Tour” shows? Our sponsor love! Interact with all of our amazing sponsor booths, try new products, tools and get FREE SAMPLES at every booth. Plus, we always have MAJOR GIVEAWAYS from every sponsor brand.
4. Sip A Cocktail At An Iconic Venue
Only the coolest for the BTC fam. Here’s the tea 🍵 on this amazing venue:
- The O2 is a large entertainment district on the Greenwich peninsula in South East London. Within the space, there’s an exhibition area, multiple bars and restaurants, an indoor arena and a live music club (aka the Indigo.)
- Cool fact: The O2 is mostly built within the former Millennium Dome that housed an exhibition celebrating the turn of the third millenium.
- Oh, and here’s one important detail: The Indigo is about to be filled with the industry’s most influential beauty professionals!
5. Want More Hype? Here’s Where We’ve Been “On Tour” This Year!
Scroll through the highlights and TAP the shows to see the complete photo galleries.