How-To: Diffused Curls OR Sleek Blowout
As a super-busy hairdresser, you need products that work on all clients, regardless of hair type and texture. Check out how to take your curly girls from defined, diffused curls to a sleek, shiny blowout! Bonus: The model in this how-to is pretty cute!
Watch the whole process!
How-To: Defined, Diffused Curls
1. Detangle the hair with Number 4 Super Comb Prep and Protect.
2. Emulsify a few pumps of Number 4 Smoothing Balm in your hands and run the product through the hair from midlengths to ends.
3. Take small sections and twist the curls away from the face to give shape.
4. Diffuse the hair until it’s about 75 percent dry.
5. Spray a halo of Number 4 Mighty Hair Spray, then gently tousle the curls to break them up.
Once your girl is full of curls, she can head out the door! Or you can show her how to go straight to a shiny, bodacious blowout without having to rewash her hair.
How-To: Sleek, Shiny Blowout
1. Clip the hair up, leaving a horizontal parting at the nape down.
2. Spray the hair with Super Comb Prep and Protect to reactive the Smoothing Balm that’s already in the hair, then gently comb through.
3. Use a round brush to blow-dry the section smooth. Continue working section by section.
The secret in getting these two totally different looks is Number 4 Smoothing Balm, which is meant for use on all hair types—from curly to straight, men to women and adults to kids! Watch how to achieve another look with the Smoothing Balm.