Holiday Hair: Twisted Topknot
Watch Pekela Riley’s Quick Holiday Hair Topknot Tutorial
Ulta Beauty Artistic Director & Diverse Strategist Pekela Riley (@pekelariley) recently posted a quick holiday topknot tutorial on her Insta and we had to get the deets! Whether you style it in the salon or share this article for your clients to recreate at home, this fun updo is sure to impress at any virtual holiday parties. Keep scrolling to watch Pekela’s tutorial, grab the steps and check out the finished look.
Check Out The Video Tutorial!
View this post on Instagram
1. Brush freshly blowdried hair into a high ponytail and secure.
2. Loop a scrunchie around the base of the pony and divide the hair into four or five sections.
3. Grab one section and wrap it around the scrunchie, pulling out the hair as you go for volume. Continue this step until each section is wrapped around the scrunchie.
4. Tuck and secure the ends into the topknot. Check to make sure each side is balanced.
5. Apply Pattern Beauty Edge Control to smooth back the baby hairs and create edge art.
Swipe Through To Check Out The Finished Look!