Get The Look: Soft-Cut Bob and Undone Layers
In case you didn’t know, we love ourselves a cutting quickie—especially when it’s a softly-cut bob or an undone layered look. Here are two cutting quickies from Dominick Serna (@domdomhair) a stylist at Chris McMillan the Salon in Beverly Hills, Calif.
Get The Look: Soft-Cut Bob
1. Point-cut the perimeter, creating a soft line and following it around the head. Make sure to keep it longer in the front.
2. Partially blow-dry the style with a little bend, then go through the hair and take out any extra weight.
3. Blow-dry the hair messy, using your fingers and a dry texture spray to get a truly piecey outcome.
Get The Look: Undone Layers
1. Point-cut the perimeter, then blow-dry the hair straight.
2. Once dry, cut long layers diagonally to create the ultimate shape and for additional movement on the head.
3. Bring hair forward and cut the face-framing pieces on a diagonal. Then curl the hair in different directions for a truly undone look.