Fall Nail Art Trend Alert: Not So Basic Browns
10 Nail Art Ideas For A Fresh Autumn Manicure
Who doesn’t love a fall color palette? Copper, pumpkin orange and golden yellow are staple autumn hues. While these shades are taking over fall haircolor trends, nail art is taking a more neutral approach. Brown is making a name for itself as the nail color of the season and we have to agree—this basic shade is anything but boring. Scroll down for 10 nail art looks to inspire your seasonal manicure!
Start your FREE 3-day trial to binge online courses on BTC University + learn from the industry’s top artists and educators!
1. This monochromatic mani by @mindyourmanicure using Dazzle Dry
2. Neutral abstracts by @sashaniegraynails
3. PSL vibes by @swaknails
4. Dotted french by @amyle.nails
5. Autumn Palette Moonicure by @charsgelnails_
6. Chocolate swirls by @yodeebs using CND™
7. Tortoise shell nail art is PEAK fall by @brownluxenails
8. Checkered mani by @nailartbyqueenie using OPI
9. Everything about this mani by @tahranailsatl
10. Cinnamon Squiggles by @nails_and_soul