Fabio Sementilli Scholarship To Give 3 Hairdressers Entry In Wella TrendVision Awards
Industry icon Fabio Sementilli, a beloved educator, mentor and friend, reminded the industry to pay it forward and never stop learning. Now, Fabio is being remembered and honored through Hairdressers at Heart’s new scholarship, Fabio Sementilli’s #ICAN Scholarship, designed to give stylists of all experience levels in the U.S. and Canada the opportunity to advance in their professional careers. Get all the details about the scholarship below, and enter here!
The Prize: Three winners will be selected to attend the Wella Professionals TrendVision 2018 Editorial Seminar (valued at $1,900, plus $1,750 for travel expenses) at either the LA or NYC Wella Studio, where they will receive the necessary mentorship and training to automatically enter the North American TrendVision Awards.
The TrendVision 2018 Editorial Seminar:
In this two-day seminar, winners will discover the 2018 Trend Movement, then bring their personal interpretation of cut, color and style to life, within winning guidance from Studio Signature Artists. Wella provides the model, photographer, makeup artist and wardrobe. Stylists will:
- Dive deep into the world of trends and understand how they relate to architecture, design, makeup and fashion
- Learn how the elements of design correspond to the world of photography
- Get competition secrets from the pros
- Receive automatic entry into the 2018 North American TrendVision Awards
- Entry period: Now through Feb. 9, 2018
- Voting: Feb. 12-23, 2018
- Winners announced: March 2, 2018
- Winners attend one of two editorial seminars: April 1-2, 2018 in LA or April 10-11, 2018 in NYC
- Go to the official entry page.
- Upload a video
- Submit a video of 1 minute or less answering the following questions:
- How long have you been in the industry?
- What do competitions mean to you?
- Have you entered competitions in the past? Why or why not?
- Why do you believe you should be chosen?
- How would this scholarship impact you professionally or personally?
- Upload one image
- Share one photo that reflects your creative skills with cut, color and style.