3 OMG Hair Transformations You Have To Try
As a hairdresser, you not only want to give your clients the hair of their dreams—you want to keep their locks super healthy. Check out these three transformations that took lots of hours and product—but didn’t damage a single hair!
The secret to these looks? The new Bond Treatment from Uberliss! It consists of three products plus a take-home product—the Bond Regenerator, Bond Shampoo, Bond Amplifier and Bond Sustainer—that work together to retain hair strength and integrity during the color and lightening process. The treatment maintains the hair’s tensile strength at 98 percent after using 40-volume developer and powder lightener! Tests show that previously bleached hair with an elasticity of 87 percent increased to 110 percent after a 20-minute Bond Regenerator treatment. It’s compatible with all glazes, glosses, powder and cream lighteners, permanent and demi-permanent colors and developers—plus, since Day 1 of development of the Bond Treatment, there has been no need to change your processing time or developer. See how three stylists used the Bond Treatment on their clients!
Sherbet Swirl by Emily Boulin, @emilyboulinhair
“When your client is appropriately dressed for the occasion of becoming a unicorn,” Emily wrote on her Insta post for this look. “Balayaged with the help of @uberliss!”
Formula A: Paul Mitchell the color 5VR + 2 shots of violet booster + 2 shots of red booster
Formula B: Paul Mitchell SynchroLift + 30-volume developer + Uberliss Bond Regenerator
Formula C, D, E and F: Joico Color Intensity in Soft Pink, Pink, Light Purple and Orange
1. Perform a root touch up using Formula A.
2. Balayage with Formula B.
4. Hand-paint the lifted areas with Formulas C, D, E and F in both ombré and solid sections.
5. Rinse and apply Uberliss Bond Amplifier for 10 minutes.
6. Rinse, blow-dry and style as desired.
Ice Blonde by Emily Anderson, @emilyandersonstyling
“OMG I’m obsessed with the @uberliss products,” Emily wrote on her Instagram. “I cannot wait to get all my clients hooked on having the softest and healthiest hair using their treatments.”
Formula A: Wella Professionals BLONDOR + 20-volume developer + Uberliss Bond Regenerator
Formula B: Wella BLONDOR + 30-volume developer + Uberliss Bond Regenerator
Formula C: Kenra Professional Sheer Tone Ice
1. Separate the hair into four quadrants and start application of Formula A at the top crown. Process for 30 minutes, then during the last 10 minutes, pull through some of the darker sections with Formula B. Rinse and shampoo.
2. Tone the roots and darker blonde sections with Formula C. Allow to process for 5 minutes, then pull through all the hair for another five minutes. Rinse and towel-dry well.
3. Apply Uberliss Bond Amplifier and let sit under low heat for 5 minutes.
Starbucks Cup-Inspired Oil Slick by Kitty, @kittylahairstylist
“7 hours but totally worth it for such great color and healthy hair! Patience is key to bright lasting vivids while preserving the integrity of the hair. Not one hair was damaged!” Kitty said. Also? She started with virgin, Level 1 hair!
Formula A: 1 oz. Clairol Professional 7th Stage Crème Hair Lightener + 2 oz. 20-volume developer + 1 oz. Clairol Lightening Activator + ½ oz. Trionics Higher & Higher Enzyme Developer + ¼ oz. Uberliss Bond Regenerator
Formula B: Alfaparf Milano Evolution of the Color 5.22 + violet booster
Formula C: Alfaparf Milano Supermeches Lightener + Trionics Higher & Higher Enzyme Developer + Uberliss Bond Regenerator
Formula D: Arctic Fox Poseidon + Joico Color Intensity Cobalt Blue + Arctic Fox Transylvania + Uberliss Bond Regenerator
Formula E: Arctic Fox Purple Rain + Joico Color Intensity Light Purple + Arctic Fox Transylvania + Uberliss Bond Regenerator
Formula F: Arctic Fox Violet Dream + Arctic Fox Purple Rain + Arctic Fox Transylvania + Uberliss Bond Regenerator
1. Prelighten the ends with Formula A, starting in the back. Process for 40 minutes.
2. Wash and blow-dry the hair.
3. Apply Formula B to the base while also lifting the front sides, crown and back perimeter with Formula C. Process for 30 minutes, then wash and blow-dry.
4. Apply Formula D to the base, Formula E to the midshafts and Formula F to the ends. Process under heat for 15 minutes, then let cool for 5 minutes.
6. Apply Uberliss Nutritive Mask, then rinse.
7. Blow-dry using your hands—no brush or flat iron.