Y.S. Park 651 Luster Wood Styling Brush
Dynamically smooth, the YS Park 651 Luster Wood Styling Brush is made with nylon pins and all natural boar bristles. With superb resistance against heat and moisture the rubber portion of brush, where the bristles are implanted, has the resistance needed for creating glistening straight hair. Specially sized to suit all needs; stronger always means better.
With a super light hollowed wood body for a better airflow, the handle’s comfort grip is engineered with air holes built-in to prevent clammy hands, providing the stylist incredible control over each stroke. Comfort tactile grip, dimpled for an organic feel, the YS Park 651 Luster Wood Styling Brush is undeniably the best of its kind.
- Mixed Boar and Nylon Bristles
- Wood Handle
- 20mm Cushion Stroke
- Bristles are arranged in a spherical pattern so that each stroke reaches all the way to the scalp, without causing any irritation or discomfort
- Offset handle is designed to prevent accidental contact with the client’s head during brushing
- 13 rows
Y.S. Park Satisfaction Guarantee & Terms
Our Satisfaction Guarantee
- Merchandise must be returned unopened/unused in its original packaging.
- Merchandise returned in its original condition but with opened packaging will be refunded but subject to a 20% repacking/handling fee.
- No refunds after 30 days will be given.
- After 30 days of purchase exchanges are subject to a 10% restocking fee.