(SAVE $20) Sassoon Webinar Bundle
852 in stock
Sassoon Webinar Bundle
Sassoon “Classic Cutting” with Traci Sakosits Webinar
Want to sharpen your cutting skills? Watch and learn as Tracy Sakosits takes you back to the basics of classic cutting.
• ABC principles of cutting hair
• Tips for combining technique and shape
• How to choose the right length for a client
• Dynamics of haircutting: Over-direction, elevation, tension and sectioning
• How to determine the suitability of a cut for a client
Sassoon “Classic Colouring” with Lucus Eticitty Webinar
Color hair the Sassoon way! In this detailed webinar, Lucas Eticitty takes you from color theory to application so that you’ll be well on your way to coloring hair with Sassoon-minded perfection!
• ABC principles of coloring – including total color, tint retouch, virgin application, grey retouch, partial color, highlighting techniques, combination color, contemporary salon techniques and back to back panel techniques
• Principles of color theory
• How to do a proper hair analysis
• Tips for color placement
• Tips to understanding shape and balance
• How to do a Sassoon color application
• How to determine color suitability for your clients
Sassoon “Creating a Collection” with Mark Hayes Webinar
You’ve seen collections from other stylists…now you’re wondering how they did it! If you’ve ever dreamed about creating your own collection, then watch and learn from Mark Hayes as he gives you the low-down on how to build a collection from start to finish.
• How Sassoon collections are created
• How to turn your collection dreams into reality
• Tips for selecting wardrobe
• Tips for determining makeup
• Lighting tricks and techniques
• Cut, color and styling
• Plus the New Sassoon collection is unveiled to all webinar attendees!
What is a Webinar?
A Webinar is a pre-recorded educational event consisting of audio and a PowerPoint presentation on your computer screen. It does not consist of live webcasting or live video stream.
Once you have purchased the Webinar, the link will be sent to your email address immediately.