Evolution3 of the Color Cube from Alfaparf Milano
Evolution3 of the Color Cube– Alfaparf Milano’s premier permanent hair color AND treatment in ONE – delivers unsurpassed color excellence and a perfect condition thanks to their innovative and luxurious Italian formula and technology. Clients literally see and feel the benefits of Evolution of the Color immediately!
– Evolution of the Color3 Cube is the FIRST AND ONLY professional color that contains Hyaluronic Acid, a natural substance found in our bodies that is essential for maintaining the proper level of moisture. This breakthrough ingredient, oftentimes found in skincare, delivers unbeatable, long-lasting color results with increased shine and exceptional conditioning properties.
– It doesn’t stop here. This is the FIRST color range to introduce a unique Care Booster that can be added into any formula. This propels color to a new, exciting treatment level. Care Booster nourishes and drenches dry mid-shaft and ends with a mega-boost of conditioners, penetrating deep into the hair while the cuticle is open.
– Micro-pigments deliver true-to-tone, predictable results that can 100% cover grey, lighten, add intensity or provide beautiful complex tones.
– AND…Evolution of the Color3 Cube provides amazing 3D Color Results thanks to a special 3D technology that encompasses three exclusive components in three subsequent phases:
1. MULTI LAMELLAR VEHICLE (MLV) protects pigments during mixing preventing oxidation. It allows pigments to penetrate deeper into the hair shaft, finely balancing the level of moisture.
2. HYALURONIC ACID – a true innovation in hair color – forms a lattice effect around the hair shaft, allowing for perfectly even distribution and adherence to hair while conditioning.
3. HYPER INTENSE COLOR SYSTEM? allows the micro pigments to penetrate the shaft and blend to form larger and more complex molecules.
The end result? Hair color and condition beyond compare!
For more info and technical support, visit www.alfaparf.com or call 855-APM-HAIR (855-276-4247)