Salon Owners: You Could Win $26,000 Worth of Salon Tech & Innovation
How Salons Can Win A Prize Package To “Future-Proof” Their Business
Salon owners: Looking for solutions to prepare your business for massive industry shifts? One salon owner will win a transformative package to help future-proof their salon with the help of innovative tech and beauty companies Vish, REACH.ai, Sustain Beauty Co, Canvas ME, Qnity, and Green Circle Salons. Worth nearly $26,000, this prize package has the potential to completely change the trajectory of one lucky business and demonstrate the possibilities of this collaboration to the rest of the industry. Interested salons can apply from Dec. 15, 2021 to Jan. 15, 2022 by visiting thegreatcollab.com.
The six companies are embarking on this “Great Collaboration”—the first of its kind—to amplify their message that owners are not alone. These rapidly expanding companies, which offer very real yet different ways to be more financially and environmentally sustainable, are pooling their resources to offer leadership that will help the industry ensure they are well-placed for the demands of future clients and recruits.
“The beauty industry needs to prepare for rapid change that is coming. Disruptor brands and services are already here that could seriously impact salon businesses. It is unrealistic and unfair to leave the burden of change solely on the service providers,” says Joshua Howard, CEO of Vish Color Management. “At Vish, we believe suppliers and manufacturers need to shine a light on how to strengthen salon businesses and so are delighted to team up with other like-minded innovators to possible routes to greater security”.
“Being sustainable isn’t just about cutting back on energy or chemicals; it’s also about ensuring your business has a long and prosperous future ahead. This collaboration will allow one lucky salon winner to improve chair occupancy, gain a competitive edge in recruiting talent, capture missed revenue opportunities, reduce waste, level up their business and financial acumen, cut back on chemical use and so much more!” says Valorie Tate, co-founder of Sustain Beauty Co.
“All of these are first steps to future-proofing the industry and together they make a huge impact,” adds Erin Kuhn, President of Qnity. “What salons stand to gain from this package is almost unimaginable”.
The Prize Package Worth $26,000
Each brand will offer key services to one salon chosen by the group. The package or services include extensive support and goods that will revolutionize the salon.
- Vish, which reduces color waste and helps boosts profits practically overnight, will provide all hardware, education, and onboarding required, along with a six-month subscription. Total value: $4,399
- Reach.ai will use targeted AI-driven texts and emails to fill last-minute openings and cancellations in their one-year subscription. Total value: $1,800-$3,000
- Sustain Beauty Co will provide a kit including Ping Color Mixers, a Pro Care machine with a case of foils and Scrummi’s biodegradable items. Total value: $1,257
- Green Circle Salons will deliver lifetime membership, six-month subscription, PPE and salon waste recovery toolkit, and all training. Total value: $6,000
- Canvas ME—the Linkedin of the beauty world and the industry’s first all-in-one portfolio and recruitment platform—is including a one-year subscription with up to three job postings a month, a business page, and account support. Total value: $5,000
- Qnity, the trusted guide for education and coaching for salons and spas, is providing six months of free coaching utilizing Qnity’s full suite of visual tools to create lasting results in sales growth, profitability, engagement, execution and more. Total value: $5,970
“We believe in community, and by coming together we will provide our collective solutions and expertise to help the industry,” adds Matt and Jen Martinelli, co-founders of CanvasMe. “While only one salon will receive the collaborative package, we hope this inspires many salons and the industry at large about the many resources they can take advantage of to move towards a stronger future for everyone.”
How to Apply for the Prize Package
Interested salons can apply at thegreatcollab.com from Dec. 15, 2021 to Jan. 15, 2021. Already a customer of one of these six businesses? Great news—you are still eligible to apply for the prize package!
Note: A salon must have a minimum of five service providers to enter the Great Collaboration.