MY SALON Suite® Awards $30,000 With New Scholarship Program
MY SALON Suite® Supports Career Growth With New Scholarship
MY SALON Suite® has partnered with the Professional Beauty Association (PBA) Foundation to award $30,000 in scholarship opportunities to cosmetology students and licensed professionals seeking to grow their careers through continuing education. Does that sound like you? Keep scrolling to learn more!
Here’s what you need to know before applying:
The MY SALON Suite® scholarship will offer five $1,000 scholarships to students planning on attending school for cosmetology, barbering, esthetics, nail technology or massage therapy. The deadline to apply is Aug. 15, 2023.
Separately, 25 $250 scholarships are being awarded quarterly to current MY SALON Suite® Members for industry-related continuing education. Remaining deadlines for current members to apply in 2023 are June 15, Sept. 15 and Dec. 15.
Congratulations to the FIRST group of MY SALON Suite® Members to win:
- Damaris Alderete, Thornton, CO
- Haili Baranco, Oakland, CA
- Nichole Chiodo, Unionville Center, OH
- Paige Columbres, Arlington Heights, IL
- Rachel Cressionnie, Metairie, LA
- Maribel Deras, Houston, TX
- Monique Dukes, Pineville, NC
- Shayna Galicia, Broomfield, CO
- Kelli Gallagher, Metairie, LA
- Andrea Gil, San Jose, CA
- Katlyn Hammonds-Fisher, Fleming Island, FL
- Samantha Myers, Clover, SC
- Alexandra Neuls, Houston, TX
- Mahogany Porter, Glenn Heights, TX
- Andrea Ramirez, Fort Myers, FL
- Ophel Rose Ramirez, Cocoa, FL
- Shamate Reid Brown, Oakland, CA
- Andrea Reyes, Houston, TX
- Ashley Richardson, Acworth, GA
- Candice Ross, Dallas, TX
- Christy Russell, Erie, CO
- Harriet Simms, Fairburn, GA
- Ebony Nichole Thompson- Cottledge, Houston, TX
- Natalie Verile, Parsippany, NJ
- Kathleen Viviano, Lutz, FL
The goal? To give back to beauty entrepreneurs everywhere.
“We are thrilled to be able to offer financial support to prepare talented and deserving students for the next phase of their careers, while supporting the continued growth and creativity of current MY SALON Suite® Members,” says Stacy Eley, Brand President of Suite Management Franchising, a franchisor of MY SALON Suite®. “As a company focused on the beauty of giving back, we believe it is important to equip our community of beauty entrepreneurs with the tools they need to succeed and flourish—whether they are just getting started in the industry or seeking to add to their professional skill sets.”
All scholarships are funded through donations made by MY SALON Suite® Members and franchise partners and administered by the PBA Foundation.
To learn more, visit www.mysalonsuite.com.
MY SALON Suite®
MY SALON Suite Raises More than $120,000 for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital® in Just One Month
Mental Health Tips For Salon Suite Renters
4 Budgeting Tips For Salon Suite Renters
MY SALON Suite® Announces Unlock Your Dream Suite Contest Winner
Thinking Of Moving Into A Salon Suite? Read This!
Win Your Own Private Salon Suite From MY SALON Suite®!