Henkel Offers Flexible Payment For Hairdressers
Henkel Plans To Offer Flexible Payment Plans For Hairstylists
Henkel recently announced a global solidarity plan to help support it’s employees, customers and communities affected by the coronavirus pandemic, which includes flexible payment terms for hairdressers.
Here’s What The Plan Entails:
- Henkel will consider improved payment plans for small to mid-sized hairdressers to help ease their financial burden.
- The corporation will also donate two million euros to the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund created by the World Health Organization and the United Nations, plus other organizations and partners.
- 5 million units of personal and household hygiene products will be donated globally. This includes hand sanitizers, soaps, protective equipment, household detergents and other cleaning supplies.
- Production at select facilities will start producing disinfectants to help public institutions and professional groups fight the virus.
- The Crisis Management Team will continue to work to ensure the safety of Henkel’s employees, customers and business partners, plus help maintain operations during this time.
“At Henkel, we are committed to help addressing this unprecedented challenge. In line with our values, we want to make a contribution through a comprehensive global solidarity program,” said Carsten Knobel, Chief Executive Officer of Henkel. “We stand united in our fight against the pandemic, striving to protect our employees and their jobs, serving our customers and supporting the communities in which we operate.”
Henkel Canada Donates $2 Million Worth Of Haircolor To Salons
Henkel Is Hosting Hairdressers United, A 24-Hour Hair Broadcast For Salon Pros
Henkel Donates $200,000 To PBA’s COVID-19 Relief Fund
Henkel’s #AcademyofHair Partners With Green Circle Salons, A Salon Waste Recycling Program
Henkel Appoints Caleb Foltermann As General Manager Of Sexy Hair Concepts
Go Inside Henkel’s #AcademyofHair: 7 Pro Beauty Brands Under One Roof
Henkel Appoints Christoph Kaul As General Manager Of Kenra Professional
BREAKING NEWS: Henkel Acquires Shiseido-Owned Joico, Zotos
Henkel Acquires More Pro Beauty Brands